Financial modelling is a professional skill increasingly demanded, especially in the sectors related to financial areas, consulting, and investment banking.
Consultants, multinationals, banks, and investment funds increasingly require from their candidates a profile with a solid base in financial modelling. Especially as an important part of the daily routine involves the design, construction, and management of financial models.
Programme structure & contents
The programme is structured in 9 chapters:
- Introduction to the general use of Excel, use of the sheets, preparation of the cells and formats.
- Formulas and methods to work with extensive databases.
- Focused on learning the most common formulas in Excel, it will allow you to be at ease in the use of the tool.
- Focused on learning advanced Excel formulas.
- Basic financial formulas of Excel, different types of interest (simple and compound interest, equivalent interest and CAGR).
- Development of loan amortisation tables and related functions.
- Simulation of scenarios for projects through: creation of scenarios, sensitivity tables, search objectives and scenario manager.
- Use of Pivot Tables or dynamic tables calls.
- Learn the most common graphics in the financial sector.